Wednesday 15 May 2013

Rock Hard Nail Effects

Hi everyone,

This is now my second blog-post on my site but the first that is actually going to focus on a beauty product. So let me tell you about what I found in boots today. I wanted to try something new with my nails and at the moment the weather is not putting me in the mood to use some of my summer colours. I had heard good reviews about matte nail polish so I wanted to see if I could find any in-store. Then I came across this...
Boots brand Seventeen rock hard nail effects. There were a few colours to choose from including black, grey and blue. I wanted to add a bit of colour on the nails so I decided to go for blue.

As I was in a bit of a rush I did not take time to read the bottle properly and in my own head though it was just plain blue matte nail polish, but no I had stumbled across something better. On the first coat I started to notice a bumpy texture developing on the nails a few seconds after putting it on. It was then when I read the back of the bottle that I discovered that it was matte textured nail polish. I love the effect that it created on my nails. To get the full effect of the matte textured nail polish I would suggest doing two layers. Here was my finished result...
I think this was a great buy and I might try some of the other colours in-store to. I know Barry M also have textured nail polish in pastille colours so I may also give that a go for summer.


Enjoy your day,
Spotthebeauty x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask any questions or leave the link to your blog :) xxx