Thursday 30 May 2013

Beauty UK green nail polish and Barry M gold glitter

Hey everyone,

Just making a blog post on my new nail art that I have tried out this week. Recently on twitter I won a competition from Beauty UK on a range of there summer nail polishes. I thought this week I might try out one of the colours. I decided to go with the green because I thought it was not as bright as the others and suited the weather. I wanted to try a bit of nail art on my nails as well. The two colours I used were Beauty UK's green and Barry M glitter gold. 

First of all I did a coat of the Beauty UK's green nail polish it came out quite thick on the nails so another coat wasn't needed. I then used one of my dotting tools with Barry M gold glitter to add gold dots on the nails. Here were the results...



The dots did not stand out as much as I expected but I still love the glitter. 

What do you think about glitter nails? Are you in love with them as much as i am?

Spot the beauty
Xx

2 comments:

  1. I love glitter nails! They look so nice. Barry M polishes are so good for their price! I'm gonna have to get this gold one now :)

    Frecklesandflawsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes they are and the do not chip easily so that is a good thing. I love there glitter nail polishes always comes out thick :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions or leave the link to your blog :) xxx