Sunday 26 May 2013

Maybelline color show polka dots

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I tried one of my new nail polishes that I had bought a couple of weeks ago. This was Maybelline color show polka dots. 


On mind when buying the products, I was having doubts on how thick the polish would be or if the polka dots would cover all of the nails or if it would only come out with tiny specks. I was happy to see that on the first coat of polish that the texture was a little thick and came out beautifully on the nail and the polka dots covered most of the nail. Here are a few pictures of the nails after two coats of the nail polish...





I love the new Maybelline color show collection and keep adding it to my collection every week and at £2.99 per nail polish where can you go wrong. 

Spot the Beauty
xx

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I'm a sucker for a glitter nail varnish so will be adding this to the shopping list :) X

    http://thebudgetbeautybuzz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I know glitter nail polishes always stand out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely colour, i love glitter polishes! x

    Make me up kia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. so do i, i have become a bit obsessed lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey your blog is great i am now a member of your site , i would love for you to subscribe and check out my blog to become a member i would highly appreciate it as i am just starting out , ps. the nail polish looks great xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks good i think i will go get it xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks really nice!i wasn't sure about buying these polishes but I will have to give them a try!:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions or leave the link to your blog :) xxx