Monday 20 May 2013

Johnson & Johnson Exfoliating Wash

Hey everyone, hope everyone enjoyed their day. Just wanted to make a blog post on a product that I am loving at the moment.

My facial skin type is dry so I am always on the look out for different facial scrubs that I feel work well with my skin. I am also quite sensitive to certain products so it makes it harder for me to find a scrub that works well, but not anymore. I went into Superdrug a couple of weeks ago to look for Johnson's face care range which had received good reviews on certain sites. I wanted to see for myself if it could live up to the expectation. I ended up buying Johnson & Johnson Exfoliating Wash 150ml which was £3.09.


I am glad to say that after a week (only used twice in the week) of trying the product I can definitely say it did. Straight after using the scrub it left my skin feeling soft and fresh. Normally with facial scrubs the next day I wake up with dry patches on my skin even after using night cream, but this did not happen with Johnson's so I was very pleased with this purchase. I would suggest this product to anyone who suffers with dry skin or just wants a good facial scrubs as it can be used for all skin types.

Spot the beauty
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask any questions or leave the link to your blog :) xxx