Sunday 19 May 2013

Glitter Nails

Hi everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their weekend. Just thought I would make a quick blog post on the nail polishes that I tried out this weekend.

I recently went on a trip to Primark and came across their nail polish range. I was sceptical at first on whether they would be of good quality but I thought I would give it a try. In the set that I chose, there were three different shades of blue plus a blue based glitter nail polish all for £2.

On my nails I thought I would use the darker shade of blue to complement the blue glitter nail polish.

I was quite surprised about the thickness of the nail polish, I thought that I may need two or three coats to get the colour I wanted but one was enough. For the glitter nail I did use the blue colour as a base coat then added the glitter on top (two coats were used). Here are the results...


I would recommend the nail polish to anyone, I certainly will be going to buy another pack and getting a four pack of nail polishes for £2 where can you go wrong.

Enjoy the rest of your evening
Spot The Beauty
x

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried nail polish from Primark, but these seem really good - I love the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. yeah they are really good you should try them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Love the colours on most of your blog post to :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions or leave the link to your blog :) xxx