Wednesday 17 September 2014

Thierry Mugler refill offer!!!

Hi guys,

How has your week been going? I feel that I am now an occasional blogger due to how little time I have to put up posts. However I could not put off posting about this great offer that started on Monday. 

If you are all a lover of perfumes like me, this will be an offer not to miss. From the 15th September to the 28th Septemer 2014 Debenhams are offering customers a chance to purchase either a 30ml Alien  bottle of perfume or a 25ml bottle of Angel for the refill price and they will provide the bottle for free. 
(Picture from google images)

I love Thierry Mugler Alien, but did not want to spend a big amount on a bottle which starts for about £50.00 for a 30ml bottle. So I was happy to see this offer in my local store.

I bought the Alien fragrance for £31.00 with this deal that's a saving of £19.00!!!

If you have always loved this perfume but never got the chance to buy it because of the price, I would suggest you go to your local participating debenhams store and take up the offer while stocks last. 

What are your favourite perfumes?
Do you use perfumes at certain times of the year or do you have an all year perfume? 

Leave comments below. 

Have a good day 
Spotthebeauty xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask any questions or leave the link to your blog :) xxx