Tuesday 8 April 2014

Glitter me up!!!!



Hi everyone,

Thought I'd create a new blogpost on a look I'm really loving at the moment! I know everyone has been following the trend of having a glittery accent nail with another nail colour. 

I thought today that I might change it up and do an accent nail with a normal nail colour. 

I used Models Own "Velvet Goth Absinthe" and Barry M's Mint Green for the accent nail. 


I was really happy with the results and will definitely be doing this style again. 



What do you guys think? Will you be trying this style out? Or what style do you like to do with your accent nail? Let me know in the comments below. 

Enjoy the rest of your week

Spot The Beauty 
X

1 comment:

  1. I think That i'll try the look out but With pinks, I really like the look. I was wondering whether you could check out my Blog? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions or leave the link to your blog :) xxx