Monday 19 August 2013

Models own buy

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone has been enjoying the sun. Just wanted to do a quick blog post on one of my new buys. I wanted to try a different make of nail polish that I haven't used before. I had heard that Models Own was a good brand to use, and came out really well so I thought I would give that a try. I went to my nearest Models Own bottle store which was in Stratford Westfield because I knew they would have a bigger range. 
(Image from google images)

I loved the Models Own bottleshop they are really funky and enjoyable to shop in. I was not disappointed in the range they had! If my sister did not stop me, I would have left with half of the place! 
     (Image from google images)

These are the colours I went for 

I was happy with the offer they they were doing in the bottleshop too! If you bought 6 nail polishes you only had to pay £20 and considering that each bottle is worth £5, I am happy with the saving of £10. 

What do you think? Are you a Models Own fan? Let me know your thoughts below. 

Spot the beauty 
xx

1 comment:

  1. ive never tried models own nailpolish might go buy some at the weekend

    Trixy

    www.trixybeautyfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions or leave the link to your blog :) xxx