Thursday 25 July 2013

Roger & Gallet Collection



Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, I've been quite busy with everything.. but I'm back! :)

Today, I want to tell you about a project I was invited to by a company called Roger & Gallet. They wanted me to check out the new layout of their site that they latched, & give my thoughts and ideas about the website. As a reward for doing this, Roger & Gallet sent me some samples and a product of my choice. On the website, I liked the sound of the Bois D'Orange Eau Fraîche parfumée.

Eau Fraiche
Photo Source: www.roger-gallet.co.uk
I really like the scent of the perfume! It's very light and refreshing! It's not too overpowering, and I think it's a nice scent for the summer! I like the 30ml bottle, because it's travel size, so it's perfect to fit in your bag, and you can just spritz now and again! I like the spiciness of the perfume.

You can see more of Roger & Gallet's products at Roger-Gallet.com , they have a wide variety of fragrances, lotions, soaps & more!

Hope you're all enjoying the heat ( while it lasts!)

If you want me to blog about anything, just comment down below, or tell me your favourite product from Roger & Gallet! :)


Spot The Beauty x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask any questions or leave the link to your blog :) xxx